Aerohive Wins Three New Prestigious Awards for its Innovative Enterprise Networking SolutionsPosted on 09/06/12
Aerohive Networks, the pioneer in controller-less Wi-Fi and cloud-enabled enterprise networking, today announced it has been recognized with three industry accolades in the last two months. The company’s success in providing enterprise networking solutions has led to a recent series of industry distinctions including the AlwaysOn Global 250 Ones to Watch, CRN’s 2012 Emerging Technology Vendor, and eSchool Media 2012-2013 Readers’ Choice Awards.
- Aerohive’s networking solutions are based on a unique, distributed intelligence architecture that include enterprise-class Wi-Fi Access Points, revolutionary, easy-to-deploy Branch Routers and an on premise or cloud-based network management solution for easy configuration and monitoring.
- The AlwaysOn Global 250 Ones to Watch annual list highlights the 50 most promising private companies across the globe in cloud, digital media, mobile and other Internet-based technologies.
- Aerohive was specially selected among thousands of technology companies nominated by investors, bankers, journalists and industry thought leaders. The AlwaysOn editorial team and industry experts conducted a rigorous three-month selection process based on a set of five criteria: innovation, market potential, commercialization, stakeholder value and media buzz.
- Aerohive was recognized by CRN as an Emerging Technology Vendor. This annual list highlights companies delivering easy-to-use solutions, generating the high margins solutions providers require and have an active U.S. channel strategy.
- eSchool Media’s 2012-2013 Readers’ Choice Awards honor the best products and services in education technology. Practicing educators along with school and college administrators from across North America nominated their favorite ed-tech product or service. Aerohive was chosen for its scalable wireless architecture providing simple, centralized network management in the classroom.
- For more information on Aerohive’s award winning technology, please visit https://www.aerohive.com/solutions/solutions-overview
“These recent accomplishments recognize what we’ve been working towards since Aerohive’s inception,” said Stephen Philip, VP of Marketing, Aerohive Networks. “We are proud to be honored as an industry leader based on our successes this past year. We take these awards as a validation of the innovation and dedication that has spurred Aerohive’s increasing momentum in the market.”